Friday, December 02, 2005

So I lied

I didn't post twice in one week.

So shoot me.



I am going to have a lovely, lovely day tomorrow. Billy is working for 12 hours and Alex has gone to Ohio with the Civil Air Patrol. That last is a bit scary - how did he get old enough to be wearing a uniform and taking bus trips to another state for an entire weekend? But he will be having a great time - supervised - and I will have a Guy Free day. Hubby even gave me money and told me to go buy yarn or whatever! Whoo Hoo!
I am going to have a little spa hour at some point and use the lovely products my Knitty SP sent me.


Thanks to all of the kind comments and e-mails regarding my depression. It's something I have dealt with for many years and it is always worse in the winter. Those who know me well know that I tend to clam up and withdraw, which is why I need to make the effort to post. Thank you for caring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed you the past two weeks and am glad you are back.

(((((((((DEBI DARBY))))))))

Isn't having a day all to yourself wonderful. I would love to have one of those, but now it is only and hour here and there.

Hang in there, Gal!

weaselrina said...

Glad to see you back!!

I'm depressive with seasonal issues too.. I can relate

Email me any time if you need to commiserate!