Sunday, October 09, 2005

It's 1 a.m. - do you know where your children are?

Both of them?

No.

And I do not have to know where the older one is, the one who is 21 and responsible for his very own self.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

(Actually he was here earlier today and I am pretty sure he is home sleeping. But that is beside the point.)

I do know where the other one is - in his room, with a friend. They are stalking wild game with guns big enough to kill elephants, so the deer are in trouble. At least the pixelated ones in the PS2 game.

I also know where my hubby is - in bed asleep. This is different from asleep in the chair. Or on the floor. The man can sleep anywhere..close the eyes - zzzzz. He literally slept through a tornado once.

I am Not asleep.

Of course not. It is, after all, the middle of the night.
So I am blogstalking people, updating my links, (Look! To your right! Buttons!!), planning which gifts I will make for Christmas....in other words, nothing useful.
Just how useful one should be at 1 a.m. is open to debate.
I am thinking Mahjong on the computer is good enough.

1 comment:

weaselrina said...

1am is self time :) enjoy it any way you see fit!