Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Ribbon Project

Spay or Neuter Your Feral Cats

Yes, there is a bright orange magnetic ribbon for this. Hubby just called to tell me.
My first thought was how can a feral cat be yours?

Second thought was that this is one ribbon that will not make it onto my car.
Orange??? *shudder*


I have a dream, a dream involving ribbons. Magnetic ribbons. Enough ribbons to cover my Bonneville.
I think I can do it, and not even have to use the same ribbon twice.

If you see any unusual ones, let me know. Because I'm on a mission (and it's dark, and I'm wearing sunglasses).

9 comments:

_Summer_ said...

That's weird. But not surprising given Midwestern Ribbon Madness. (MRM--stop it, today!)



word verification: iljuhjv (no doubt short for: "I'd like jellied urchins, Havier." "Jellied?" "Verily!")

Busybee said...

How does one make a witty response following Summer????? I shall just say that I will make it my sworn duty to keep a watchful eye for new and unusual magnetic ribbons!!!!

Nalani said...

How can anyone make a witty response following Darby, Summer, or Jackie (even tho she hasn't responded so far). Think I shall do the same BB. What is a magnetic ribbon anyway?

Busybee said...

Like those support the troops, breast cancer awareness thingies that stick to your car.

Jackie said...

You want I should send you a magnetic Darwin Fish, darby?

*evil grin*

Nalani said...

Oh, thanks, BB, we have several on our cars. Now I know.

KnittyJayde said...

OK, so, the wording was bad, but those Feral Cat spay/neuter programs are pretty cool, when you stop to think about it. YOu just gotta make sure you don't catch your neighbor's cat. Not that I've ever done that, of course....

Word verification: wrrvsosn. This is obviously an onomatopeia for the wind noise when a speeding car slows down quickly (wind noise, not noise in general!)

Donna said...

We've had various stray animals "fixed" (for lack of a better term!). We tried to make pets of them, but seems the first chance they got, they ran back to wherever they came from in the first place! I guess maybe we fixed some of the neighbors' pets. Oh well...

DomesticOverlord said...

I love you. You are awesome. Now I'm on the lookout.