Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Echo Continues for Hours

There may even be a skeleton or two in the corner, but as long as the spiders stay away we are good to go.

The newer blog has been deleted as I was in a dark and scary place when writing it and no one should have to read that drivel. Back to the old blog it is, and happily I realized that I could rename it and use something obscure that would require explanations (which I might actually give one day.)
I have joined so many KALs that link to here that I thought I should post. Been working on linkage and trying to upload photos to Flickr without any cooperation from my computer whatsoever. I may have to smack it around some.

Diving right in -

I finished MS3 and am very pleased. I did do the wing (with much trepidation). I'm glad I did as it taught me something about short rows and knitted on borders, but I prefer a stole that is symmetrical in shape if not in design. It looks smashing on my Mom and I am hoping to get her to pose for some photos.

I'm working on the Leaf Lace Shawl from Fiber Trends which has been an easy knit after I figured out the cast on. I'm using KP shadows in Lost Lake.

Casting on either this evening or tomorrow for Hanami, which I have dyed KP Bare laceweight for.
100_0210_edited
This is a pretty good pic, colorwise, and I am quite happy with how it turned out.


I got my invite to Ravelry! I was amused at how excited I was when I saw the e-mail. I've played a bit, started a projects and a queue page, even downloaded Firefox with the help of some Knittys. My pages are quite boring so far and I am working on getting some pictures - even took a self portrait for my profile which I have not yet gotten brave enough to put up.
If you want to look for me - darbyrose, just like everywhere else.

No comments: